International School in London
There are several international schools in London that offer education to students from various countries and backgrounds. Here are some well-known international schools in London:
- The American School in London (ASL): ASL offers an American curriculum and is known for its strong academic program and emphasis on holistic education. It caters to students from pre-kindergarten to 12th grade.
- The International School of London (ISL): ISL has campuses in London and Surrey. It follows the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum and provides education to students from early childhood to high school.
- Southbank International School: Southbank is an IB World School with campuses in Westminster, Hampstead, and Kensington. It offers the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP), and Diploma Programme (DP).
- Dwight School London: Dwight School is an IB World School and offers the full continuum of IB programs. It has campuses in Marylebone and Friern Barnet, serving students from early years to high school.
- The French Lycée Charles de Gaulle: This school follows the French national curriculum and is primarily for French-speaking students. It has multiple campuses in London and offers education from preschool to high school.
- The Japanese School in London: This school provides education to Japanese students and follows the Japanese curriculum. It has campuses in Acton and Swiss Cottage.
- The German School London: The school follows the German curriculum and offers education from preschool to high school. It has campuses in Charlottenburg and Wembley.
These are just a few examples of international schools in London. Each school has its own unique features, curriculum, and admissions process, so it’s important to research and contact the schools directly for more detailed information.